Saturday, May 22, 2010

And.........

I have actually been doing what I need to do to get myself to a healthier weight. That's how you supposed to say it, but what I really mean is "to get smaller , skinnier (is that a real word?) or better yet, be able to shop for sexier clothes in a regular store. Don't get me wrong, I love Ashley Stewart, but I need more options. We all know that when you go to the "other" stores, all of the plus size clothes look like they are for people who don't have any style. Anyway, I worked out four times this week. I walked four miles with my sister on Thursday. I went to the gym and worked my behind off there Sunday and Wednesday. And I walked at Mt. Trashmore today. I'm not sure how many miles it was. Then we went to Prime Outlet Mall today and I walked all around there. I guess that counts even though we were shopping. I have also been drinking my H2O. I have set some goals for myself and one of them is to be able to go up and down the stairs at Mt. Trashmore multiple times without feeling like I'm going to pass out. I'll get there, eventually. I'm feeling good about myself and how I am staying on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment